Britax Marathon Vs. Britax Boulevard Vs. Britax Decathlon
“What’s the difference between the Britax Marathon, Britax Boulevard, and Britax Decathlon?”
Here is some information I have gathered about these convertible car seats’ similarities and differences to help you decide upon the right car seat:
- The Marathon, Boulevard, and Decathlon are all made of the basically the same Britax shell.
- All three of these car seats have a forward-facing and rear-facing tether.
- All of these three seats have HUGS (Harness Ultra Guard System) for use while riding forward facing. (They can be used rear-facing, however, they are not required.)
- The Britax Decathlon is very similar to the Marathon. It has additional padding for infants, and also features three different crotch adjustments. The Decathlon’s harness adjuster is a push-button adjuster. It also does not have the steel bars for attaching the Latch straps.
- The Boulevard has extended head-wings for additional side impact protection, so they extend father out than that of the Marathon and Decathlon.
- The Decathlon is still available in stores and online, although Britax is no longer manufacturing this particular model.
- Go to this article for more information about the Britax Marathon vs. Britax Boulevard.